Download from our Training Best Practices Articles Library to learn how to outperform your competition through people.
Our organizational alignment research found that Talent accounts for 29% of the difference between high and low preforming organizations in terms of revenue growth, profitability, leadership effectiveness, customer loyalty, and employee engagement.
These training best practices articles provide proven insights, tools, tips, research, and trends about training strategy, training assessment, instructional design, training outsourcing, action learning, facilitation, talent management, behavioral change, performance improvement, and training measurement.
For many companies, talent is the only true and sustainable differentiator to beat the competition. Organizations that consistently develop winning talent that fits their unique organizational culture to drive their business strategy forward outperform their peers.
Unfortunately, many high growth companies struggle when it comes to effectively and efficiently developing top talent. Their:
- Training strategy is unclear and often disconnected from the people and business priorities
- Instructional design capabilities are content and not outcome focused
- Training assessment and training measurement approaches are immature
- Training reinforcement, coaching, and follow through lack transparency, rigor, and accountability
- Ability to create meaningful on-the-job behavior and performance change are inadequate
To access the Training Best Practices Articles Library, please complete the form.
Once you register, you will receive immediate access to over 200 published whitepapers, tool kits and health checks designed by experts to help you align your culture and talent with your strategy to create a competitive advantage.
We will never sell, loan, or give your email or other personal information to anyone.