14 important project management and leadership tools to successfully manage projects.
The LSA Project Management Toolkit provides project leaders, managers, and teams with key published insights and tools from industry experts about how to successfully lead and manage projects. Unfortunately, successful projects are not the norm. The ability to successfully manage stakeholder expectations, team needs, and the iron triangle of cost, quality, and schedule requires both the art and the science of project management.
And the more complex the project, the more project leaders and project teams need to incorporate and consider project leadership and management best practices to set up the environment to get the work done in way that makes sense for the people most responsible for results. When the stakes are high, how do your project leaders and teams perform? And how do your project team members feel about the way they were treated along the way?
Based upon research and field-tested projects that succeeded and failed, examples of project leadership and project team tools in the project management toolkit include:
- The five key factors to successfully accelerate your project in the face of adversity and change
- How to overcome the top 4 project challenges faced by project leaders and project teams
- 5 project leader warning signs to pay attention to immediately if you want your project to succeed
- How to get enough of the right project resources to succeed each and every time
- How to better managing project stakeholder risk when the stakes are high
- Project health check to measure the current health of your project to know where you stand
To download the project management best practices toolkit to help move your project leaders and project teams forward, please complete the brief form.
We will never sell, loan, or give your email or other personal information to anyone.