New Manager Performance Best Practices Toolkit containing 12 research-backed new manager strategy, high performing culture and talent management tools and insights for new managers to get aligned and grow 58% faster, be 72% more profitable and engage employees 16.8-to-1.
The LSA New Manager Performance Toolkit provides managers with key published insights and tools from industry experts about how to improve their managerial effectiveness 8.71-to-1 by aligning their organizational culture and talent with a clear, believable and implementable team strategy. Examples include:
- 5 Warning Signs that Your Managers Are Falling Behind Strategically. It is a big mistake to keep your managers in the dark about company strategies and plans.
- Becoming a New Leader: 5 Traps to Avoid. Make sure that you do not make these 5 common new manager mistakes.
- The Relationship Between Employee Engagement and Manager Effectiveness. Compelling data and insights for new managers based upon surveying over half a million employees every year.
- 6 New Manager Guidelines for Building a High Performing Team. As a new manager, there is no more important task than building a strong, effective team.
- 5 Unnecessary Misperceptions that Slip Up Too Many New Managers. Many new managers have a very mistaken idea of what it means to be an effective manager.
- A Complimentary Management Assessment. Benchmark your management practices to see where you stand.
To download the new manager performance best practices toolkit to improve your managerial effectiveness 8.71-to-1, please complete the brief form on the right.
Once you register, you will receive immediate access to over 200 published whitepapers, toolkits and health checks designed by experts to help you align your culture and talent with your strategy to create a competitive advantage.
We will never sell, loan, or give your email or other personal information to anyone.