Organizational Culture Best Practices Toolkit Download containing 13 research-backed workplace culture tools and insights for leaders to create a healthy, high performing, and strategically aligned culture to grow revenue 58% faster, be 72% more profitable, retain customers 3.2-to-1, and engage employees 16.8-to-1
The LSA Organizational Culture Best Practices Toolkit provides key published insights and tools from industry experts about how to create a healthy, high performing, and strategically aligned culture. Examples include:
- 8 Attributes of a Healthy Corporate Culture. In general, all organizations strive to be healthy, and people want to work in a healthy corporate culture. Easier said than done.
- How to Improve Your Performance Culture. People’s work environment has a significant impact on how they get work done, and a plan for how to improve your performance culture can be designed.
- How Much Should a Leader Push for Higher Performance? If leaders push too much or too little, we may not meet our goals. How to strike the right balance.
- Is Your Culture Helping or Hindering Your Strategy? As corporate strategies and operations are redesigned to accommodate the new normal of business, organizational culture must also adjust.
- The CEO’s Role in Aligning Corporate Culture. Few leaders fully understand the role the CEO can play in perhaps the most important aspect of a company’s overall performance – whether the workplace culture helps or hinders the strategic agenda.
- A complimentary organizational culture health check analysis. Benchmark your organizational health, performance culture, and strategic alignment.
To download the Organizational Culture Best Practices Toolkit to perform at your individual, team, and organizational peak, please complete the brief form.
Once you register, you will receive immediate access to over 200 published whitepapers, toolkits and health checks designed by experts to help you align your culture and talent with your strategy to create a competitive advantage.
We will never sell, loan, or give your email or other personal information to anyone.